If you’re looking for some delicious and healthy Buddha bowl recipes then these Buddha bowl ideas are exactly what you’re looking for. A Buddha bowl is combination of nutritious and healthy foods from different food groups. Most Buddha bowls are healthy and full of nutritional value with ingredients falling within food groups of protein, whole grains and vegetables. Texture and flavor from toppings like sauces, nuts or seeds make up a significant part of the Buddha bowl ingredients list.
Buddha bowls can be eaten warm or cold and are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This Broccoli & Chickpea Buddha Bowl with Turmeric Tahini Dressing by Charlotte from Charley’s Health, is made with some tender and fresh stem broccoli paired with some delicious and flavourful chickpeas that have been crispy cooked in a little curry spice.
The dressing of course combines tahini with other condiments like lemon juice, garlic, turmeric and maple syrup. All of these and more are assembled together to create a satisfying and healthy Buddha bowl for your delight.
Another Buddha bowl that incorporates chickpea is this simple to make Chickpea Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl by Brita from Food with Feeling. It’s also vegan and a perfect dinner choice and great for meal prep.
This other Vegan and Healthy Buddha Bowl by Hannah from Two Spoons takes just 15 minutes to assemble. It’s gluten-free and packed with fresh, healthful vegetables on a bed of quinoa with mustard paprika dressing.
If you fancy having some meat in your Buddha bowl then this Buddha Bowl with Chicken by Beth Pierce from Small Town Woman is one to try. It combines a delicious and mouth-watering Thai grilled chicken with some spinach, brown rice, bell peppers, tomatoes and avocado. All topped with a simple and tasty Greek yogurt dressing. This easy to make recipe brings nourishing foods together in a colorful and tasty way.
Here are some more Buddha bowl recipes for you to try:
- Grain Free & Easy Vegan Buddha Bowl by Jaclyn from Holistic Foodie
- Kimchi Buddha Bowl Meal Prep from Meal Prep on Fleek
- Meal Prep Roasted Buddha Bowl by Caroline from Unsweetened Caroline
- Mediterranean Buddha Bowl Meal Prep by Gastroplant
- Mediterranean Vegan Buddha Bowl by Lee Hersh from Fit Foodie Finds
- Rainbow Broccoli Buddha Bowl by Sarah from Well and Full
- Sweet Potato & Chickpea Buddha Bowl by Erin from Platings and Pairings
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Buddha Bowl by Claire from Eat with Clarity
- Use-It-Up Roasted Buddha Bowl by Hawnuh Lee from Closed-loop Cooking
- Vegan Buddha Bowl with Tofu and Edamame by Deryn from Running on Real Food
- Vegan Tempeh Buddha Bowl by Lindsay Moe from the Live-in Kitchen
- Vegetarian Buddha Bowls by Dana from Real Food with Dana
- Za’atar Chickpea Vegan Buddha Bowl by Karly from A Simple Pantry
- Buddha Bowls with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Spiced Chickpeas and Chard by Sarah from Making Thyme for Health
- Breakfast Buddha Bowl by Jason Hartt from Eat Your Hartt Out