This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure for more info.
If you’re looking for some healthy and delicious Buddha bowl recipes then these Buddha bowl ideas are exactly what you’re looking for.
A Buddha bowl is combination of nutritious and healthy foods from different food groups. Most Buddha bowls are healthy and full of nutritional value with ingredients falling within food groups of protein, whole grains and vegetables.
Texture and flavor from toppings like sauces, nuts or seeds make up a significant part of the Buddha bowl ingredients list. You can enjoy your Buddha bowl warm or cold and for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
There’s no limit to what you can do with a Buddha bowl and that’s what I love about it.
This Broccoli & Chickpea Buddha Bowl with Turmeric Tahini Dressing by Charlotte from Charley’s Health, is made with some tender and fresh stem broccoli paired with some delicious and flavourful chickpeas that have been crispy cooked in a little curry spice.
Another Buddha bowl that incorporates chickpea is this simple to make Chickpea Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl by Brita from Food with Feeling. It’s also vegan and a perfect dinner choice and great for meal prep.
If you fancy having some meat in your Buddha bowl then this Buddha Bowl with Chicken by Beth Pierce from Small Town Woman is one to try.
Here are some more Buddha bowl recipes for you to make:
- Buddha Bowls with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Spiced Chickpeas and Chard by Sarah from Making Thyme for Health
- Vegan Tempeh Buddha Bowl by Lindsay Moe from the Live-in Kitchen
- Za’atar Chickpea Vegan Buddha Bowl by Karly from A Simple Pantry
- Grain Free & Easy Vegan Buddha Bowl by Jaclyn from Holistic Foodie
- Mediterranean Buddha Bowl Meal Prep by Gastroplant
- Breakfast Buddha Bowl by Jason Hartt from Eat Your Hartt Out
- Cauliflower Rice Buddha Bowl by Christine from COOK the STORY
- Tahini Marinated Chicken Buddha Bowl by Amanda from The Chunky Chef
- 15 Minute Buddha Bowl by Sarah from Eat Live Learn
- Masala Chickpea Buddha Bowl by Thomas from Full of Plants
- Protein Packed Vegan Buddha Bowl by Sara from Dinner at the Zoo
- Roasted Veggie Buddha Bowl with Quinoa and Avocado by Erin from Well Plated
- Spicy Chipotle Buddha Bowl with Cauliflower Rice by Natasha from Salt & Lavender
- Vegetarian Rainbow Buddha Bowl by Kaleigh from Lively Table
- Vegan Buddha Bowl with Lemon Tahini Sauce by Julie from The Simple Veganista
- Vegan Winter Buddha Bowl by Alexandra from Occasionally Eggs