Well, it’s almost that time of the year again for halloween celebrations. Which means it’s time to treat the kids to as much fun and creativitiy that you can muster. Spanning across the spectrum from cute to spooky, there are loads of Halloween food ideas for kids out there that you can try.
But if you’re looking for something you can put together for the kids without sweating it out for hours on end in the kitchen, then these easy no bake halloween food ideas for kids are just the perfect choice and a great place to start.
visit the image links or check out the list at the end to access each recipe in full.
I hope you find something to create and enjoy with the kids this Halloween.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies by Tiffany from Creme De La Crumb
- Simple Halloween Pudding Mousse Cups by Melanie from Two Boys One Girl and A Crazy Mom
- Halloween Spider Cookies by Cara from Fork and Beans
- Ghost Chocolate Cream Pie Bites by Rebecca from Sugar & Soul
- Scary Monster Cookies from Glitter and Bubbles
- Sugar Wafer Frankenstein Cookies by Melissa from Shaken Together
- Backside Black Cat Cookies by Beth from Hungry Happenings
- Easy Peanut Butter Pumpkins from Yummiest Food
- Jack Skellington Donut Pops by Emilie from Finding Zest
- Easy To Make Halloween Bark by Jasmine from Stylish Cravings
- Monster Rice Krispies Treats by Melissa from Spoonful of Sugar
- Wicked-Good Caramel Apples by Mary from Root and Bloom Forever
- Halloween Monster Marshmallows by Emilie from Finding Zest
- Mini Graveyard Dirt Cakes by Jenny Shea Rawn
- Halloween Monster Cookie Cake by Candy Company
- Oreo Cheesecake Parfait by Manali from Cook With Manali
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops by Bintu of Recipes From A Pantry