This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure for more info.
If you’re looking to make some french toast casserole for your guests this festive season then why not try these french toast casserole recipes with cream cheese.
They’re the perfect crowd pleaser and you can make them ahead or on the same day.
1. This Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole by Geri from Lite Cravings is an easy overnight french toast casserole recipe with cream cheese.
2. There’s no better way to serve a breakfast french toast casserole than with this Berry and Cream Cheese Croissant French Toast Bake by Tieghan from Half Baked Harvest.
3. This Easy French Toast Casserole by Natasha from Natasha’s Kitchen is packed with some almonds, fresh berries and a cream cheese drizzle to finish.
4. This Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake by Sabine from Also the Crumbs Please, is so delicious and easy to make and can be made in just 15 minutes.
5. Make this Cinnamon French Toast Casserole by John from Preppy Kitchen with some delicious cream cheese and strawberries. It’s the perfect brunch for a crowd.
6. Enjoy this tasty Pumpkin French Toast Bake with Cream Cheese Filling by Kathy from Lemon Blossoms garnished with a crunchy pecan brown sugar topping.
7. This Overnight Cinnamon Apple French Toast Bake by Chungah from Damn Delicious is soaked in maple syrup with some tender cinnamon apples and topped with toasted pecans.
8. This Blueberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole by Marzia from Little Spice Jar is a quick overnight baked french toast casserole with cream cheese.
9. This Cinnamon French Toast Casserole by krystle from Baking Beauty is a light and fluffy cinnamon french toast topped with a decadent cream cheese icing.
10. This easy and delicious overnight Blueberry Doughnut French Toast Casserole by Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb is the perfect holiday breakfast for French toast and donut lovers.
11. This Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole by Kristen from A Mindfull Mom is a simple breakfast french toast casserole with cream cheese, maple custard and a light vanilla glaze.
12. This Bagel and Cream Cheese Strawberry French Toast Casserole by Michelle from A Latte Food is an easy brunch recipe that can be made ahead of time.
13. Prepare this Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake by Maresa from Breakfast for Dinner ahead of time or just before you eat it. Either way, you and your guests are bound to love it.
14. Add this deliciously creamy and tasty Overnight Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake recipe by Tornadough Alli to your recipe list whenever you’re next expecting guests for breakfast or brunch.
15. You can do no wrong with this Berries & Cream Stuffed French Toast Casserole recipe by Sharon from Certified Pastry Aficionado. It’sperfectly fluffy on the inside and slightly crispy on top. Yum!
#17 Serve this Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake by Erin from Delightful E Made with some blueberry syrup and whipped cream for the ultimate breakfast casserole.
#18 This Berry French Toast Casserole by Natalie from Life Made Simple is something you can make in advance and enjoy on a chilled and relaxed day for breakfast or brunch.
#19 This Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Bake by Amy from Chew Out Loud is very easy to make ahead the night before and enjoy in the morning for breakfast or whenever you wish.
#20 This Dairy Free Blackberry French Toast Bake by Erin from The Wooden Skillet is a perfect French Toast Casserole tith Cream Cheese to wake up to on Christmas Morning.