This collection of Halloween crafts for kids feature some cute and easy DIY projects kids would really enjoy making.
Halloween is a wonderful time of the year for some extra creativity and fun craft activities for kids of all ages.
Thankfully, there are a lot of arts and crafts options available to match all skill abilities. I’ve collected a few of them here for kids to try their hands on this Halloween.
Simply click on a Source | Tutorial link for detailed instructions on how to create that project. Have fun!
- Juice Box Monsters
- Bottle Cap Spider Halloween Craft
- Cheesecloth Ghosts
- Colorful Ghosts
- Construction Paper Monster Puppets
- Creepy Halloween Cups
- Halloween Felt Finger Puppets Craft
If you’re feeling a bit more creative, you might want to try out these Easy Things to Sew With a Sewing Machine.
- Friendly Fabric Ghost
- Flying Witch Paper Craft
- Spooky Rings
- Paper Roll Frankenstein
- Paper Bag Halloween Witch
- Pine Cone Owl Witch
- Popsicle Stick Halloween Craft
- Rainbow Paper Tube Bats
- Toilet Paper Roll Mummy Craft
- Apple Print Pumpkins
- Vampire Haircut Paper Craft
- Halloween Walnut Shell
- Tissue Paper Candy Corn
- Halloween Bats
- Bat Corner Bookmarks
- Coffee Filter Ghost Lollipops
- DIY Lollipop Spiders
- Halloween Pom pom Pals
- Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Handprint Halloween Keepsake
- Clothespin Bat Craft for Halloween
- Kid-Friendly Halloween Ghosts
- Simple Accordion Fold Paper Bat
- Spooky Spider Soap
- Tin Can Pumpkin
- Water Bottle Mummy