First of all, if you’re serious about getting healthy this year and are looking for healthy slimming world slow cooker recipes then you should seriously consider checking out the following blogs.
In my opinion, they offer the best recipes for slimming world and best of all, healthy slow cooker recipes that you can enjoy for years to come even if you aren’t following the slimming world diet.
Slimming Eats is run by Siobhan who is such an inspiration of how you can absolutely transform your life through taking a long term lifestyle change approch towards weightloss. She shares SO MUCH about healthy living through her personal slimming world journey. Her recipies and meal plans are very comprehensive and cater to a wide variety of dietary needs.
Tastefully Vikkie is a woman of many lifestyle improvement talents and someone who you should absolutely follow and learn from. She shares some seriously delicious recipes to help maintain a healthy weight along with other ideas on keeping fit, DIY (on her other blog) and other aspects of life in general.
Pinch of Nom is an incredibly fast growing and resourceful website which I like to think of as a community. It’s owned by Kay & Kate; two remakable ladies aho after embarking on their own Slimming World journey recognised that there was a gap for tried and tested recipes.
So they started Pinch of Nom to provide a database of helpful information and resources for fellow dieters, to make their weight loss journey smoother.
Two Chubby Cubs (James and Paul) with over 600 Slimming World recipes on their website offer a compendium on Slimming World. But more importantly for me, they offer a place of fun, real belly laughs and just an exuberance of LIFE. Their approach to weight loss and the Slimming World journey is packed with wit and euphemism which I personally find refreshing. The site comes with a warning of containing “blue language and graphic depictions of the Slimming World diet” but my personal warning for you is that the site is SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE.
Not only would you find healthy slimming world slow cooker recipes on these blogs, you would also get information on other healthy and delicious recipes. There’s also information on eating and staying healthy, tips and tricks on how to make the diet work best for you, as well as resources to help you stay on track and MUCH MORE.
Now that you know where to go for your healthy slimming world slow cooker recipes, let me share some of my favourite recipes with you. Before that, here are 12 healthy slimming world slow cooker chicken recipes to get you started.
- Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne by Tastefully Vikkie
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork | Slimming World by Slimming Eats
- Low Syn Pineapple Mexican Pork Carnitas (Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker) by Slimming Eats
- Healthier Slow Cooker Crack Chicken by Slimming Eats
- Syn Free Pea and Ham Soup by Pinch of Nom
- Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Pulled Beef by Tastefully Vikkie
- Syn Free French Onion Soup by Pinch of Nom
- Syn Free Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne by Fat Girl Skinny
- Slow cooker Chinese beef and broccoli by Slimming and Healthy
- Slimming World Recipe – Fakeaway – Slow Cooker Mayflower Curry by Miss Amy Rach
- Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Red Onion Chutney by Tastefully Vikkie