Finding the right Keto Breakfast Smoothie that won’t throw you out of ketosis can be a real source of pain sometimes. I tried Keto (ish) last year and it was very effective in helping my overall health. Not only did I lose some weight, I also had more energy thoughout the day and I slept a lot better at night too. Keto is the only diet I have tried that gave me the extra energy and desire to exercise but for some weird reason, I quit it. I guess I wasn’t looking at it as a continuous way of eating and an overall lifestyle change, but a short term thing.
One of the frustrations I had while trying out the Keto diet was worrying too much about what to have for breakfast. I typically had some coffee with coconut oil (not bulletproof coffee) then did my excercises. After which I ate some type of meal that generally consisted of eggs, broccoli, bacon, tomatoes, radish and bagles (not fully Keto I know but worked for me).
I’m not that much of a smoothie person but I know the health benefits they tend to have. Mixing things up in a smoothie drink is a way to try out things that you may not necessarily want to eat on their own. It’s my hope that these Keto breakfast smoothie recipes will serve as a form of motivation to live a more healthy lifestyle this 2019.
Individually, the ingredients that make up the Keto Smoothie Recipe with Avocado, Chia Seeds & Cacao by Dr Axe are packed full of health benefits. One serving of this drink contains approximately 40.1 grams of fat and 11.64 grams of carbohydrates. It’s definitely a Low Carb Keto breakfast smoothie worth trying.
Here are some other healthy Keto smoothie breakfast options for the more adventurous.
- Broccoli detox smoothie by Tatiana from Berry & Maple
- Keto Mojito Smoothie from Easy Keto Lifestyle
- Low Carb Blueberry Smoothie by Briana from A Full Living
- Salted Caramel Keto Smoothie (Fat Bomb!) from Forget Sugar Friday
- Vanilla Ice Cream Keto Coffee Smoothie from Forget Sugar Friday
- Avocado Coconut Keto Smoothie With Chia & Spinach from Ketovale
- Cocoa-Almond Smoothie from Dr Hyman
- Keto Avocado Smoothie With Coconut Milk, Ginger, and Turmeric by Kim from Low Carb Maven
- Keto Cinnamon Almond Butter Breakfast Shake from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Keto Green Smoothie by Lorena from Green Healthy Cooking
- Turmeric Keto Smoothie from I Eat Keto
- Keto Green Smoothie from Ditch The Carbs