If you’re on the lookout for budget-friendly DIY wedding favours then you’re in luck. Below are some amazing DIY wedding favours you can make on a budget. These ideas will help ensure your guests have a nice and personalised favour to take home with them on your big day.
Each of these DIY wedding favours come with a full tutorial on how you can make them yourself. To access any tutorial, kindly visit the corresponding source/tutorial link for more. Or simply take a note of these ideas as insiration for your own DIY wedding favours. Enjoy!
Candle DIY Wedding Favours
Candles are always a top choice for DIY wedding favours because of how incredibly budget friendly they are. It’s also a gift you know most of your guests would appreciate and use. Who doesn’t love the calming feeling a nicely fragranced candle can create?
The vessel you shape your candle in is key when it comes to giving candles as favours. As you would see from the examples below, this can be anything from a teacup to a beaker.
The aim is to use something that represents your wedding and adds a personal touch without breaking the bank of course.
In terms of how to make the candles, there are different methods you can use to make candles for your wedding favours.
Kristin from Live Simply, shares a super easy and mess-free way you can make your own candles at home using a slow cooker.
- Beaker Candle Favors by Kyla Christine from Life by Ky
- DIY Beautiful Floral Candles Wedding Favors by Ann Le Style
- DIY Pressed Herb Candles by Evermine
- DIY Soy Candle Favors by Ruffled Blog
- DIY Vintage Teacup Candles by Rhiannon Bosse
- DIY Votive Candle Favors by Jen Causey from Something Turquoise
- Easy DIY Candles by Veronica from See Food Play
- DIY Wedding Favor Candles by Soap Queen
Here’s a list of other Simple DIY Wedding Favours you can easily create on a budget. Remember to click on each source for full instructions on how to make them.