These Vegetarian Tacos are what you’re looking for if you need something appetizing, full of flavor, delicious, colorful and rather easy to make. Oh and meat-free!
1. Vegan Taco Cups
These Vegan Taco Cups by Ashley from Eat Figs Not Pigs, are the perfect vegetarian crowd-pleasing snack option for any event. Each bite-sized snack is packed with flavor and delight, making it the perfect appetizer for any party.
2. Easy Roasted Veggie Tacos with Chipotle Lime Crema
This Roasted Veggie Tacos with Chipotle Lime Crema by Jess from Plays Well with Butter hits all the right spots. Packed with some roasted sweet potatoes, black beans, vegan chipotle lime cashew crema, it’s a great choice for a delicious and filling finger-licking vegetarian tacos.
3. Roasted Sweet Potato Poblano Breakfast Tacos
Try these Roasted Sweet Potato Poblano Breakfast Tacos by Jeanine from Love & Lemons for a healthy vegetarian breakfast. They are really easy to make and can also be prepared in advance, making them a great breakfast choice for any day of the week.
4. Vegan Tacos with Roasted Carrots
These Vegan Tacos with Roasted Carrots by Rachel from Rachel Cooks are super packed with flavor and taste. Add some of your own ingredients to the already rich and tasty roasted carrots, mushrooms, quinoa and black beans for even more meatless days. It’s one vegan recipe you’ll absolutely want to try.
5. Spicy Vegetarian Tofu Tacos
There’s everything to love about these Spicy Vegetarian Tofu Tacos by Lindsay from The Toasted Pine Nut. A delicious and satisfying vegetarian tacos recipe that’s quick and easy to make and can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night. They’re low carb, gluten-free and really tasty.
6. Grilled Veggie Tacos with Cilantro Lime Yogurt by Annie from The Garlic Diaries
7. Lentil & Mixed Bean Tacos by Leah from Living on Roots
8. Crispy Tofu Tacos with Slaw & Avocado Crema by Emily from Zen & Spice
9. Loaded Veggie Tacos by Sophia from Live slow Run Far
10. Easy Breakfast Tacos by Ali from Gimme Some Oven
11. Gluten-Free Black Bean Taco Salad Recipe by Stephanie from Apples for CJ
12. 6 Ingredient Hawaiian Tofu Tacos with Grilled Pineapple by Katie from Sweet Vegetable
13. Easy Cheesy Vegetarian Taco Bake
This Easy Cheesy Vegetarian Taco Bake from Hello Veggie is nothing short of satisfaction on a plate. This delicious and filling casserole is made with some plant-based protein and an array of rich colorful vegetables.
14. Easy Roasted Veggie Tacos
An Easy Roasted Veggie Tacos by Christine from The Rustic Foodie that are so easy to make and bursting with fresh flavor. Ready in less than 30 minutes, these vegetarian tacos are the perfect weeknight dinner.
19. Baby Broccoli Tacos
This Baby Broccoli Tacos by Christine from Happy Veggie Kitchen is one way of packing some nutrients and flavor into your meal. The combination of roasted baby broccoli, smoky spices, lime, and feta cheese bring some serious crunch, flavor, and zing.
20. Vegan Taco Stuffed Avocados
These Vegan Taco Stuffed Avocados by Lexi from Crowded Kitchen are the perfect example of an easy recipe that’s suited for meal prep and will actually make you excited to eat lunch.
21. Easy Mushroom Tacos
Enjoy this Easy Mushroom Tacos by Isabel from Isabel Eats filled with marinated portabello mushrooms, bell peppers, and some tasty and crunchy red cabbage slaw. Ready in only 25 minutes, this vegetarian tacos can be modified for a vegan option and it’s also gluten-free.
22. Vegan Chorizo and Potato Tacos
These Vegan Chorizo and Potato Tacos by Iosune from Simple Vegan Blog, are made with potatoes, homemade vegan tofu chorizo, and tortillas. Add any topping of your choice and enjoy this simple yet incredibly delicious taco recipe.
23. A Mushroom Kale Black Bean Taco Bake
This Mushroom Kale Black Bean Taco Bake by Steph from Grateful Grazer hits all the right spots. Proper comfort food with layers of seasonal vegetables, crispy tortillas, and melty pepper jack cheese. There’s a whole lot to love about this hearty and super delicious vegetarian dish.